Monday, August 14, 2006

thrift sauce



i have been told not to do this but i am going to tell you all about this dofus i encounter at some of the local thrift stores while junking. i will not tell you his name but this "cat" prowls around looking for god knows what...i have seen him purchase beach towels, records (always crappy ones - thank goodness), electronics and really whatever he gets his hands on. while i was flipping records i met him at the ballard value village and where he proceeded to tell me that he has a ton of records for sale, cheap. me the opportunist said ok and then he invited me to his house. ok, it is getting weird. i say no but he can call me at work - he does and i tell him where we can meet - a parking lot, well lit and away from my office and his home. HE HAD THE WORST RECORDS EVER and i don't mean the soundtrack to sound of music bad but stuff like eric clapton, james brown singing 'living in america' and just garbage. i purchased nothing and he then invited me to 'get high in my truck'. i declined and i don't want to lead you down a path that he is some kind of predator coz' i don't think he is nor do i want to convey that. he is just a nerdlinger looking for friends or something. months after this incident i am talking about other junkers and i find out this guy is a scurge among other folks who love the thrifting and he is a bit of a liar >> like, when he sells at the local fremont market, he sells over $1,000 worth of stuff and some of that is cashews (huh!). well, everytime after i get this information, i see him and say things like, "i can't talk to you - thanks'. one moment i let it out and called him weird when he was talking to me after my not reacting to anything he is saying. wrong move...he goes on to call me dildo and how i am the weirdo. first, calling me dildo was just freaky - - i have been called asshole and dick but not dildo. it just rang of something else although i am not sure what. i see him again at the goodwill where i again am looking though records and he comes over and starts to look at the same ones pushing the ones i viewed back into my hands. this idiot gets totally riled up after i tell him to knock it off and he goes off on me and tells me that i am just a jerk and he has never done anything to me and he will "kick my ass" if "i keep it up". i am a psycho now and tell him 'yeah right - get the fuck away from me - - you do know that everybody thinks you are a pain in the ass'. wow, i am really on (idiot) but he ends up getting in my face and i think he is either going to kiss me or punch me or both. disturbed and slightly curious what will happen next, he ends up grabbing all the records i was looking at and walks away mumbling.

now when i see this knob, i just look directly at him and he looks away. friends told me not to post his photo and i have but since you can't see exactly who this is - here you go. this guy is someone that makes your day for being such a weirdo and at the same time is complete and total freak sauce. if you see him, run away. FAST.

No comments: