Friday, October 05, 2007

dee dee R bitch

i am turning 4t5 next week. thank god - maybe now i will start acting like an adult and not such a squirrel. i feel confident which is scary. which makes me wonder about myself...what is next? next being what is on my 'to do' list. i got a big to do done last year and that accomplishment makes me feel free and clear and looser than a goose. changes are great - i am all about them but something about being in my car night before last with rome and some guy bleeding from his ear, gurlfren on my side of the car yelling in a cell phone begging us to take them to the hospital...true story. rome's tells me it is my call and she looks both worried about US and THEM. still, this guy gets in the car, bloody and talking incoherently, the gal pal is now talking at a normal level (which in turn made me completely nervous) and off to harborview we go. and that is where they got out...it took a bit of time before rome and i actually talked about the entire debacle before she said how glad he was the only one going to the hospital (caustic sense of humor that darling friend of mine...)! tell me please dear reader, what would you do? and what do we all do daily that can help even if it all sounds wrong?

so, reflections and choices are always present - with that, enjoy this video of the bees which always brings a smile to my face.

No comments: