Wednesday, October 24, 2007

my friend flicka


done and done.


night before last i was talking to a friend before going into the gym and something rang in my head saying, food blog. food blog. yes, food blog. well, a couple other things rang in my head too like how can i sleep with this woman again and i was kinda hungry. then i started to think, why not!? anywho, the time has come to put freaksauce to an end and start what i have been wanting to do for sometime now...write about my favorite lowest common denominator, food. the consumption, the processes and everything inbetween. please go and check out snacktruck and read all about my problems and foibles with sandwiches in seattle and my love of the ballard market.

until then - please let the only sauce be on your napkin.

No comments: