Monday, January 22, 2007

knocked out...



consider this for a moment...who are you in this picture? muhammad ali or are you on the mat on your back, sonny liston? recently i felt like both men and what a feeling to have knocked yourself out! but wait, the look on ali's face is exactly that feeling i have currently and that is one of triumph, strength and overcoming all the bullshit i created by knocking myself out. last week was muhammad ali's birthday and i completely did not metion it...he was my first and remains my number one hero. happy belated to my main man ALI - !! your picture here reminds me of every single thing i love about you...especially when i recall seeing interviews with you after this second liston fight and you told reporters you were telling liston "get up"!

indeed, get up!

No comments: