Thursday, April 12, 2007

oye!

one of my oldest pals washburn once told me our actions not our words show us who we really are.

and i take a lot away from that. these words have not rung so true than as of late for i was just today in the middle of talking to someone telling me one thing and then doing another later. we are all full of complexity and contradictions, this i do my best to understand but why say something only to later not honor your own words? i have no easy answers for this and wish to just be at peace with the idea of expectations and people in general. and mostly, with myself.

something about being in istanbul really pushed this point and it is resonating.

and really, its not a matter of life or death...what is?









time to take over...more about istanbul soon. time to sleep.

No comments: