Wednesday, June 06, 2007

love, song

The change will do you goodI always knew it wouldSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe sins of the fleshAre simply sins of lustSweat's running down your backSweat's running down your neckHeated couplings in the sun(Or is that untrue?)Colder couplings in the night(Never saw your body)Your kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe change will do you goodI always knew it wouldYou know the change will do you goodYou know the change will do you goodDamaged goodsSend them backI can't workI can't achieveSend me backOpen the tillGive me the changeYou said would do me goodRefund the costYou said you're cheap but you're too muchYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe change will do you goodI always knew it wouldYou know the change will do you goodYou know the change will do you good

No comments: